Our special thanks are extended to the staff of Renal Units at the following Hospitals and the Paired Kidney Exchange Programs of the respective countries (Australia and New Zealand) for contributing their data.
- Queensland – Queensland Renal Transplant Service at the Princess Alexandra Hospital;
- New South Wales – John Hunter, Prince of Wales, Royal North Shore, Royal Prince Alfred, St Vincent’s and St Vincent’s Private, Westmead and Westmead Children’s Hospitals;
- Victoria – Alfred, Austin, Monash Medical Centre and Monash Paediatric, Royal Children’s and Royal Melbourne Hospitals;
- South Australia – Central Northern Adelaide Renal Transplant Service at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Women’s and Children’s Hospital;
- Western Australia – Fiona Stanley, Royal Perth, Sir Charles Gardiner and Perth Children’s Hospitals;
- New Zealand – Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington Hospitals
We would also like to acknowledge the ANZDATA Transplant Working Group for their contribution to this program.